VA/Gen GUI to Web 2.0 Modernization Solution
Transform your mission-critical IBM VisualAge Generator GUI application to Web 2.0 platform. This highly automated solution is fast, cost-effective, guarantees functional equivalence and eliminates end-user retraining.
Run your application in a modern web 2.0 service oriented architecture and leverage standard technologies and add on services
The mid tier provides automatic translation of web-based data from the browser to the host and back, effectively supporting structured records from the client tier through the host.
Transformed VA/Gen GUI is fully editable using EGL/RUI Visual Editor
Select and drag widgets to edit layout and properties.
Drag and drop widgets from the palette into the UI canvas.
Directly move and resize table columns.
Fully compatible widget library
Widget layout definition using edge attachments provides elastic layout.
See full widget hierarchy and directly select widgets from outline view.
Click on notebook tabs to edit individual pages.
Features and Benefits
- End-to-end Web 2.0 applications quickly in a single easy-to-learn language
- Fully open and extensible
- Uses a rich, extensible widget library, including support for Dojo
- Eclipsed-based development, testing, and debugging
- Support for all types of web services